- Missouri S&T
- Give Now
- Explore Giving Opportunities
- Join a Giving Club
- Attend an Event
- Meet the Missouri S&T Advancement Staff
- Honor Roll of Donors & Volunteers
To include a gift to Missouri University of Science and Technology in your will or living trust, we suggest that you and your legal advisor consider the following language:
Describe the gift
"... to The Curators of the University of Missouri, a public corporation,
- the sum of $__________
- ___________________ [description of specific property]
- ____ % of my estate owned by me at my death
- the residue of my property owned by me at my death
Describe the purpose or program
- for the unrestricted use on the Missouri University of Science and Technology campus."
- for the unrestricted use and benefit of the Department of _____________ on the Missouri University of Science and Technology campus."
- to fund the previously established ____________________ endowment fund and any amendments thereto."
- to establish the ______________________ endowment fund, the distribution of which is to be used for ______________ (scholarships, professorships, faculty awards, loan funds, etc.) in the Department of _____________ on the Missouri University of Science and Technology campus."
Important Note! Please ensure that MISSOURI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY is specifically designated. Gifts not identified in this way may be considered a gift to the entire University of Missouri system.
This information is not intended as legal advice. For legal advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income tax include federal taxes only. Individual state taxes and/or state law may impact your results.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.